Genuine Technology & Research Ltd. (GTR) is the pioneer software development and automation technology company that specialize in providing services to achieve business’s essential technologies, in business development consultancy, industrial system, and IT solution. It was founded in year 2005. It develops compliance software systems for growing markets. For over the years, It has delivered a broad array of CCTV, Access Control, Attendance & Payroll system, Apparels CAD/CAM solutions for Corporate Clients. We are dedicated to our customers in serving the desired needs of total solution with an ever expanding combination of products and services for re-sellers and end users. It has a proven track record of delivering sophisticated technology solutions on time, with smart competent development teams. It has developed solutions in most broad-based markets for manufacturing, business services and distribution. It was one of the first businesses to recognize the unique needs of apparel industry and equip them with powerful, accessible and affordable CAD software. GT CAD solutions were aimed at alleviating an ever increasing production burden and giving business owners the necessary flexibility to run their factories more successfully.
Why Choose Us?
- Honesty: We will not say things that are false. We will never deliberately mislead. We will be as candid as possible, openly and freely sharing information, as appropriate to the relationship.
- Promise-Keeping: We will go to great lengths to keep our commitments. We will not make promises that can’t be kept and we will not make promises on behalf of the Company unless we have the authority to do so.
- Fairness: We will create and follow a process and achieve outcomes that a reasonable person would call just, even-handed and non-arbitrary.
- Respect for Others: We will be open and direct in our communication, and receptive to influence. We will honour and value the abilities and contributions of others, embracing the responsibility and accountability for our actions in this regard.
- Compassion: We will maintain an awareness of the needs of others and act to meet those needs whenever possible. We will also minimize harm whenever possible. We will act in ways that are consistent with our commitment to social responsibility.
- Integrity: We will live up to our ethical principles, even when confronted by personal, professional and social risks, as well as economic pressures.